TL;DR – not much. The main difference is who funds your home loan and the funder’s eligibility criteria.
If you’re eligible for a Tic:Toc home loan, that’s the product we’ll recommend (it’s award-winning and our first baby).
If you don’t meet our eligibility criteria, we’ll match your application (with your permission, of course) against our panel of lenders and 100s of exclusive Tic:Toc deals without you having to reapply.
- Your Tic:Toc home loan is funded by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
- You must meet the Tic:Toc eligibility criteria
- You can borrow up to 90% (for customers who have less than 20% deposit, you’ll need LMI)
Tic:Toc + Choice
- Your loan will be funded by one of our 20 panel lenders
- You’ll get access to Tic:Toc exclusive deals
- Exclusive deals may allow you to unlock additional loan features that better suit your financial situation
- You can borrow up to 95% (LMI may apply for customers who have less than 20% deposit)
What remains the same across both?
Regardless of where you get your Tic:Toc loan from, you’ll have access to the same superior service we’re famous for.
You’re empowered enough to go down the DIY online home loan route, so make your Tic:Toc application work harder for you. Combined with our Tic:Toc tech, use the power of automation and stay in control of your home loan.
No more time taken out of your day to go to a lender’s office (and being stood up!).