Once you complete the online application, our real-time home loan approval process fires up, checking your credit history and assessing your eligibility for a loan.
Once completed, you will either be:
- instantly approved (huzzah!);
- referred to a home loan expert to complete your assessment or;
- notified we weren't able to offer you a Tic:Toc home loan.
Steps for buyers
If you’re approved to buy, you’ll typically have the green light to buy the named property up to a certain amount (just send us a copy of the contract when you sign it).
- You'll get an email from us with next steps, along with your home loan contract (sign it and send it to our digital conveyancer, LeadPoint).
- We’ll then send you a Settlement Pack which among other things, will ask you to get an in-person ID check (just book a ZipID appointment via the link we provide in your email).
- Your conveyancer will then organise settlement directly with us on the appointed day and we’ll provide the funds to purchase the property.
- Once you’ve transferred your deposit, the seller will receive payment and you’ll get the keys.
- You’ll then throw a big party and celebrate becoming a home owner.
- We send you a contract and you sign it
- Your conveyancer organises settlement for you
- We pay off your existing loan with your old provider and your new Tic:Toc home loan will then be in place.
- You throw a big party to celebrate paying off your loan faster with lower repayments.
Steps for refinancing your home
Once your loan is approved, the steps for refinancing are similar to those for home buyers.
If you want to find out more about the settlement process, you’ll find a step-by-step guide in our settlement FAQ.